Sunday 5 February 2012

Verbalize the voice of a/b to my allies

Communicate the voice of a/b to my allies
After last night’s a/b onslaught, I realized that I should always communicate what the voice of a/b tells me to my anti-a/b allies, even when it hurts them. Because, if I don’t verbalize its rhetoric, they will never know how to assist me. This is also the reason for making my journal public. Perhaps someone reading this will see the similarities with what the voice of a/b is telling them. Hopefully, it will help that person to see the truth.
So, communication and is one of the keys for an anti-a/b counter attack. It comes as no surprise that eating disorders are a “secret life”. A/B doesn’t want to be made public. Its strategy and nature is to always remain hidden, deep inside my mind. Almost like a secret friend who has the answer to all the questions of life. It tells me how good I am when I have control over my body, but always demands more of me. It’s like exercise, the more I do, the more I can do. I guess one can become so anorexic fit that one can literary starve oneself to death without blinking an eye. It becomes ones strength, even if it kills you.
There is no question that I am in the fight for my life. It’s going to be me or a/b. To be honest, I still need a/b in my life, although I know that it’s bad for me. I hate it……I need it…….I want it……………
I suppose it comes down to changing my core beliefs. Who knows if it’s even possible? I will be seeing my psychologist again today. Let’s hope she is smarter than a/b.
A/B is a genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment