Wednesday 18 January 2012

Weighing Day

Weighing day……
Today like every Wednesday is weighing day! I always dread facing the scale.
A/B: Because you know that you failed again and can’t stand the fact that I’m right! You always disappoint everybody.
                                                -Try to ignore A/B
I picked up 100g…………………. I feel afraid and scared……………..I can’t be picking up weight!! Am I ever going to be thin?? I find it difficult to not believe the voice of a/b but I so desperately want to lose weight. I feel great when I lose weight. I can’t feel worse when the scale proves a/b right.
I suppose this is a battle to the death. It either me or a/b……………. But why can’t I be thin and beat a/b at the same time? Why am I not allowed to just be happy with my body???
A/B: You will be happy once you give up this silly idea that you can exist without me. I can be a friend to you. Just remember how you felt when you were obedient to me and peopled acknowledged you for losing weight. I have the answer, the key to complete happiness. LOSE WEIGHT!!!!
                                                                                Disengage…………….

No comments:

Post a Comment