Wednesday 25 January 2012

A Great Day!

Feeling real comfortable in my skin

I really feel comfortable in my body today. I missed this feeling of contentment. It is peace…..
I will continue to remind myself of my true identity and not of the a/b identity which deceived me. Who am I? I am a person of worth. A person who loves, and who can be loved, I am worth fighting for and I love the freedom to just be me. Forget about what others think of me and remember that every person has their own battles to fight. I am not alone.
My past is my past and I will take the good and utilize it to strengthen me for a better future. I am not poison and I have the potential to be a blessing to others.
It’s incredible how little I have to right when it is about the good about me. When the a/b voice starts its rhetoric I can wright pages of the bad it tells me. Perhaps it shows that I am only discovering myself now and that excites me. What am I going to find? I’m sure it’s going to be a mixture of good and bad, but the good will overshadow the bad, I know it.
I’m having a fantastic day. I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment