Tuesday 24 January 2012

A Letter to A/B

A letter to a/b

A/B,
I must say that you are persistent in your quest for my life, but you should know that you cannot win. My identity is one of courage, love, peace, proactivity, fulfillment, contentment, grace, integrity, freedom, boundaries, vitality, balance and family, to name but a few and I know that these values can never be part of your identity. Your identity is one of self-pity, perfection, acceptance, performance, fear, humiliation, pain, hunger, suffering, restriction, hatred and death. You are a prison warden and I have been your prisoner for long enough.
I am a person of worth and of purpose, hope and life. Your prison bars are your core believes which you are using to deceive me. Once I believe your lies about me I close the cell door of my own prison. And when I cry out for freedom, you say that I’m to blame as I imprisoned myself through my own will.
You are never the one to blame. You are a coward and a fraud, an enemy to everything pure and good.
I am sick of you. I am sick of your arguments and accusations. I do not believe you anymore. You are a lie. Everything about you are all lies. You are jealous of me. You can’t stand the fact that I am chosen to do great things. You wish you had the hope that I have and that’s why you hate me so.
Only one of us can live. It will not be you!
I stand against you now and will take every thought captive. I will measure you by the truth that I know and you will be proven a fraud every time.
You chose a stronger enemy than what you are to me. I will prevail over you in the end and you will be eradicated from my life once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment